Returns & Exchanges
Order Cancellation Policy before Product Shipment
- An order can be cancelled within 96 hours of being placed as long as the product has not been shipped, for a full refund.
- If a product goes into backorder and is not in stock, then it can be cancelled before shipment with no charges (full refund).
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us at any time within 30 days of delivery. All you need to do is ship the item back to us, and we will refund the merchandise value, if the return is within 30 days of delivery. Return credits will be issued within 15 business days once the item is received and inspected. Please note, if you return an item the return shipping costs will be deducted from your total refund amount.
- While we will work with you to get you the best deal on returned items, please understand that the returned items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to be eligible for a refund. Please do not modify the product in any way.
- The few exceptions that cannot be returned include: Clearance Items and/or Items on Sale/Discount, and/ or items on which any kind of offer, discount etc has been claimed cannot be returned.
- At MapleNest, we understand that despite best intentions, some purchases do require a re-consideration and re-think. We will work with you to ensure that in case you have to return the purchased product, it does not cost you much. But some vendors do have a restocking fee policy and we won't surprise you with any hidden charges or handling fees and like to be upfront about it. For instance, Kalalou have a restocking fee depending on the item and Surya has a 15% restocking fee.
- Please inspect all merchandise immediately upon receipt.
- Notify us within 15 days of receiving your order that you would like to make a return.
- All items must be returned to our warehouse in original packaging with all tags.
- When shipping the items back to us, please be sure to insure the item(s), as it could get lost or damaged.
- Please do not send return items without a Return Authorization from us. Items will not be accepted without the Return Authorization as it could get lost. Also, the vendors will not accept a return without a Return Authorization.
- Items must be shipped back within 5 days of receiving the Return Authorization for proper credit.
Please check with us for our return shipping address, as some merchandise will be returned directly back to our supplier, All RMA need to be issued by the returns department.
Please allow 10 business days (Monday-Friday) after receipt of the goods for us (or our Supplier) to open and inspect returned merchandise and to credit your account. You will receive an email confirmation once your return has been inspected and your account credited. Your return credit may then take an additional 3-5 business days to appear on your account depending on your credit card processing company.
Carrier Damage & Breakage
- We package all of our products really well so that they arrive on your doorstep safe and secure. We double-box many items, and we refuse to sell products that are easily damaged during shipping. If your item arrived damaged or defective, please notify us within 10 days and we will be happy to arrange for a prompt replacement of defective parts.
- Once the goods have been received, please inspect all items at time of delivery.
- Note the damage on the Carrier Receipt, if possible.
- Please keep all packaging intact exactly as you received it.
- You must notify us within 2 days of receipt of any damage claims.
If you receive a broken/damaged item, this damage was most likely caused during shipment, as we thoroughly inspect all merchandise before it leaves our warehouse.
We will open a Damage Claim through our shipper. Please do not ship the broken item(s) back to us, however, please send us photos of the damaged item(s) and the packaging. Please send photos by email to email@example.com
. It will need to be inspected at your location by the carrier and then you we will notify you what to do with the items. Once the damaged item(s) has been inspected and the damage claim has been approved, you will either be credited for the amount paid or the defective part or item will be replaced.